What to Expect
We would consider it an honor if you were to visit with us. We want to be sure that your visit is a blessing to you and your family. Here are some things you can expect when you visit our service:
- Expect to be welcomed by our very friendly church family.
- There is a nursery for children ages 0-3 and a Children’s service for ages 4-3rd grade. These are conducted in the adjacent building and are supervised by adults who have been properly screened.
- An offering will be received during the service, but that is for our members. You are free to give if you would like, but please do not feel obligated.
- Our music and dress is conservative in style but we welcome anyone regardless of outward appearance and preferences.
- Our Pastor generally gives the congregation an opportunity to respond to the message at the end of the service. This is a chance to talk or pray with someone about needs in your life. If you respond, you will be met by a kind friend who will go into a quiet room and will help any way they can. Our Pastor is available after any service for more counseling.